Day A1 Day A2
Day B1 Day B2
Day B3 Day B4
Review B KEY
Day C1 Day C2
Day C3 Day C4
Review C KEY
Day D1 Day D2
Day D3 Day D4
Project D - Presentations
weeks Theme: Change
A) The impact of industrial
technology on Europe, America, and the world during the 1800's
B) The religious and spiritual developments during
the era, including the development of missions and the Millerite movement.
- Simulating a paper
- Week A - Researching a type of textile
- Week B - Researching coal
- Week C - Victorian Age and Australia
- Week D - Research an inventor and prepare
- Project D - Students present Advertisements
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
- The Industrial Revolution: A revolution of
inventiveness. (Textiles, Metals, Agriculture, Communication,
- If at first you do succeed, try something harder.
The secret of success is hard work.
- "Each day, each hour, each moment, you are
weaving the web of your own destiny. Each time the shuttle is thrown, there is drawn
into the web a thread which either mars or beautifies the pattern."
to Young People pg. 212