Day A1 Day A2
Day A3 Day A4
Project A - Presentations
Day B1 Day B2
Project B - Gothic or Rose
Day C1 Day C2
Day C3 Day C4
Project C - Draw like Michelangelo
Day D1 Day D2
Day D3 Day D4
Project D Grand Finale--
Renaissance Festival and Banquet
Validation of Learning
- The events at the end of the Middle Ages that led into the
Renaissance; highlights of the Renaissance; and the Reformation or the beginning of the
- A. Far Eastern Investigations. Personal
assignments determine what is researched, etc. Students create personal stationery
and write correspondence.
- B: Stained glass windows
- C: Draw a picture while laying on your back like
- D: Create Renaissance Newspapers
- Grand Finale - Renaissance Festival. Students
serve a medieval type of meal to parents and school board members or other invited guests.
Display student work from both the Medieval Unit and the Renaissance &
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- Standing for the right is courage in shoe leather
- Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, in the Lord Almighty I trust.
- We're called to stand out--not blend in.
- Don't let your faith fizzle before the finish.