| Supplies Needed:
- Day A4 ~ Bags of "clean" trash for
investigation. Put 20 or more trashy type of items in the bag--like empty boxes,
trash mail, labels from clothing, magazines, and non-messy food containers. (Have
someone with a baby or small child save packages from a few baby-type of items.)
- Project A ~ Mystery Cooking ingredients for bread
and gallon-sized zip lock bags for mixing.
- After interviews ~ Thank you notes for students to
write to the person they interviewed.
- Day B3 ~ Strong's Bible Concordances (or
and a fresh green leaf from a tree or a plant.
- Project B ~ Buried articles in hardened dirt in
containers for archeology dig. Also small tools to dig with--nut picks, screw