The controversy between Christ and Satan continues even though Satan bows to
acknowledge Christ's supremacy. It finally ends when the wicked are destroyed and
sin is no more.
Roll Is Called Up Yonder and #248 O,
How I Love Jesus
Readers on Stage: The
Class Explorations and
Discussions: The Controversy Ended
Read Psalms chapter 91 (these promises are full of
hope for dark times).
Review the closing scenes of this earth's history:
- Satan impersonating Christ's coming. He will announce that the
day of worship was changed from Saturday to Sunday.
- Sabbath keepers will be kept in God's providence as it becomes
against the law to keep Saturday holy.
- The seven last plagues begin to fall.
- Date is set to kill all Sabbath keepers.
- Christ comes and takes those who love Him to heaven. 1st
- Satan is bound to this earth for a thousand years because there is no
one to tempt. Those in heaven will look at heaven's records and be satisfied that
God is just and fair.
- 2nd resurrection--when those who have chosen to honor themselves
instead of God are brought back to life.
Stage: The Controversy Ended