Validation of Learning - Week C
|1. _ A,B,D,E,F___ His preaching can
be seen on TV.
2. __ A __ He is the pastor of the Crystal Cathedral.
3. __ G __ He is the president of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
4. __ B __ He works for Amazing Facts.
5. __ F __ He works for It is Written.
6. __ D __ He is the senior pastor of the Lakeside Church in Houston.
7. __ E __ His television show is seen by more people than any other televised church service.
8. __ A, D __ He is a preacher of a large "mega-church."
9. __ B __ He used to live in a cave.
10. _ F __ He used to live in Canada.
11. _ E __ He has preached about Jesus to over 210 million people.
|A. Robert Schuller
B. Doug Batchelor
C. Rick Warren
D. Joel Olsteen
E. Billy Graham
F. Shawn Boonstra
G. Jan Paulson
1. Write your memory verse, Psalm 37:3-4:
Trust in the Lord, and do good; shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give them the desires of thine heart.
2. List five things that you suggest be done in the Children's Church service you planned:
3. What might be the purpose of having a children's church?
Maybe to give special attention to the kids of the church, or as an outreach program to kids in the community, etc.
4. List four facts you learned about Adventist Frontier Missions:
(Possibilities: Works with the SDA Church; sends missionaries to plant a church in places where there is no SDA presence; the missionaries work for very little pay; many are college students or young adults, etc.
Quotations: Rewrite these sentences correctly.
1. I don't want to do the dishes she shouted.
__ "I don't want to do the dishes," she shouted. ________________________
2. Dad casually asked do you want me to help you.
___ Dad casually asked, "Do you want me to help you?" ________________
3. Mom mentioned I think you will want your allowance tomorrow.
___ Mom mentioned, "I think you will want your allowance tomorrow." _______
|Number these locations in the United States in order from east to west:|
__ 5__ Los Angeles
__1__ New York City
__2__ Kansas City
__4__ Las Vegas
__3__ St. Louis
__4__ South Dakota
__3__ Lincoln, NE
|Circle the country or city that would be closest:|
|4. Which would be
closest to the Philippines?
St. Petersburg, Russia
|5. Which would be
closest to Oslo, Norway?
|6. Which would be
closest to the country of Spain?
Hong Kong, China
St. Petersburg, Russia
Cape Town, South Africa
|7. Which would be
closest to Seoul, South Korea?