- Pass out Christian literature to neighborhood people.
- Take a neighborhood survey. Work with students to create a survey asking basic questions like:
- Do you believe in a higher power called God?
- Have you read any of the Bible?
- Do you think the world is getting worse or better?
- Do you think that going to church is important?
- Prepare a poster advertising that Jesus is coming soon.
- Have students work in groups to make murals of the last events which they studied about this week. Hang them in the church foyer.