Poems for Unit
Project A Review
Validation of Learning A Key
Directions for Camps
Project B Review
Validation of Learning B Key
Project C Review C
Validation of Learning C Key
Project D Review
Validation of Learning D Key
of Unit Program: Plan a Living History Museum Display and invite an audience.
(Serve cornbread and beans!)
Integrity & Forgiveness
- The Civil War
- Development of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Writing to persuade
- Photography and scrapbooking
- Living History Civil War Camps to be built
inside the school--one Northern site and one Southern--from fabric, etc.
- Cotton experiments
- End of Unit Program: Plan a Living
History Museum Display and invite an audience. (Serve cornbread and beans!)
|Bulletin Board Ideas and Proverbs:
- "The Civil War ~ The Price for the Crime of
- Dear Abbie (Introduce
the advice-giving Abbie, who can be a girl in period clothing or just a face. Use
the board for the responses the students will write in her name)
- "If God believed in permissiveness, He would have given
us the Ten Suggestions."
- "To err is human, to forgive, divine."