Review A KEY
Validation of Learning A KEY
Day B1 Day B2
Day B3 Day B4
Review B KEY
Validation of Learning B
- Constructing the Constitution of the U.S. & Bill
- Christ's parables of the Sower and the Wheat/Tares
- Founding Mother/Father -- Unit Project of three parts
(Written biographical report, drawing of person's home, and a 3-D model of homes of the
- Day A4 - The Constitution Game
- James Madison's Journal--entries about the
- Writing a short story (Story of a Tare)
- Drawing landscapes and buildings
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- Large letters - "Building a Republic" - with
tools like a hammer, tape measure, etc. Smaller words - Constitution, Personal
Rights, State Government, Nation's Government, Slavery?, Who gets to Vote?, etc.
- "Parables - Stories with a Point" with
flowers, insects, etc.
- Toleration and liberty are the foundations of a great
Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
- A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be
prepared to take the helm.