Review A KEY
Validation of Learning A KEY
Validation of Learning B
Review C KEY
Validation of Learning C KEY
Review D KEY
Validation of Learning D
D - Freedom Festival: Students provide refreshments, entertainment with information
they have learned, and display work for Home and school or other group.
4 Weeks Theme:
Peace in Conflict
- Revolutionary War
- Christ's revolutionary ideas and miracles
- Action verbs, direct objects, and prepositional phrases
- Finish design principles - includes drawing faces
- 2-point perspective--landscapes & architecture.
- Small, daily art projects that accompany the study of art
principles and basic drawing.
- Day B1 - Write a drama or a narrative in first person.
- Day D1 and D2 - Prepare War Hero presentations for Day D3
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- Warfare against self is the greatest battle ever
fought. Steps to Christ pg. 43
- Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the
ability to cope with it.
- Jesus Himself never purchased peace by compromise.
Desire of Ages pg. 356
- The most important trip you may take in life is in
meeting people halfway.
- You can give without loving, but you can't love
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I
cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the