Day A1 Day A2
Day A3 Day A4
Review A KEY
Validation of Learning KEY
Day B1 Day B2
Day B3 Day B4
Review B KEY
Validation of Learning B KEY
Day C1 Day
Day C3 Day
Review C KEY
Validation of Learning C
Day D1 Day
Day D3 Day
Review D on Day D4 KEY
Validation of Learning D KEY
Finale Project - Special Dinner
served by students
Developing Lifelong Guidelines
- The 13 colonies, trial of Anne Hutchinson, free enterprise, slavery,
French & Indian War.
- Life of Christ and death of John the Baptist.
- Design principles
- Demonstrations (Project C)
- Writing--friendly & business letters; and a character
- Students may write personal invitations to the Thanksgiving meal.
- Week A - Letter writing
- Week C - 13 Colony Samplers and Demonstration
- Weeks B & C - Character Sketch of an indentured servant
Unit Finale: Serve a Thanksgiving meal for
the senior members of your church or some other community group who would appreciate
it. Students can provide a short program as well as be servers, greeters, etc.
Home & School or parents might donate food and help with cooking!
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- Jesus must increase, and I must decrease.
- If you don't stand for something you will fall for
- It is not hard to make decisions when you know what
your values are.
- Every person is the architect of his own character.
- The behavior in those around me does not excuse my
- Leave no question in anyone's mind as to where you
---L. Aldin Porter