Day A3 Day A4
Review A KEY
Validation of Learning A KEY
Day B1 Day B2
Review B KEY
Validation of Learning B KEY
Day C3 Day C4
Review C KEY
Validation of Learning C KEY
Day D3 Day D4
Project D - Unit Finale, Review, &
Unit Test--all in one activity--
Experience walking the Trail!
- War with Mexico, Texas, California Gold Rush, Mormons,
Trail of Tears, and the 2nd Great Awakening
- Death, Resurrection, and Ascension of Jesus.
- The beginning of the early Christian church
- Compound sentences, proofreading
- Making a collage
- Panning for
gold--gold rush simulation
Making a quilt.
- Hiking the
Create a way to show
off your students' projects for this unit
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway. (This is the 1st Paradoxical Commandment. See
- "The love of money is the root of all sorts of
evils..." 1 Timothy 6:10
- Pleonexia is a clinical term for morbid greediness