Day A1 Day A2
Day B1 Day B2
Day B3 Day B4
Day C1 Day C2
Day C3 Day C4
Day D1 Day D2
Day D3 Day D4
Validation of Learning
|Time: 4 weeks
- A study of ancient Rome as it became the world's
strongest political and religious power for a time.
- Comparing Roman power with Bible symbolism
- Speech writing and persuasion
- Direct objects
- Chapter story writing -- weeks C and D.
- Community awareness or citizenship activity -- Project
- Personal project: 3-D models of a Roman
structure as homework.
- Other possibilities are listed in Miscellaneous
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- Citizenship is action:
- Making your community a better place.
- Obeying the law.
- Making democracy work by voicing your opinions and
voting when you can.
- Taking care of the environment.
- The humblest citizen of all the land, when clad in the
armor of a righteous cause is stronger than all the hosts of Error. (William
- Civilization begins with order, grows with liberty,
and dies with chaos. (Will Durant)