Poems for Unit
(assign one or more for memorization)
Day A1 Day A2
Validation of Learning B
|Time: 2 weeks
- Lucifer's rebellion in heaven ~ Mysteries of Sin and Peer Pressure
- Genesis chapters one through three
- The basics of geography and world regions
- What gives clues to the mysteries of history?
- GeoMysteries - a geography
game played like Twenty Questions
- Interviewing a person over the age of fifty and writing summary
- Writing a short mystery
- Trash Dig
- Project A ~ Mystery Cooking in a Bag (baking bread)
- Project B ~ Archeology Dig
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- From the pit of sin our God looks mysterious.
- Life has many choices. Eternity has two.
- Your future is a mystery, but it influenced by the decisions you make
- Be loyal to God and He will give you a crown of life.