Day A1 Day A2
Day A3 Day A4
Day B1 Day
Day B3 Day B4
|Time: 2 weeks
Theme: Acceptance (opposite of prejudice and the Hindu caste system)
- A study of ancient India
- A look at the Buddhist and Hindu religions
- Descriptive writing
- Descriptive writing mini-projects. Students will need the
teacher supplied materials listed below.
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- To hide one lie, a thousand lies are needed. (Indian
- The cobra will bite you whether you call it cobra or Mr. Cobra.
- Life is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift