Day A1 Day A2
Day B1 Day B2
Day B3 Day B4
Validation of Learning
|Time: 2 weeks
- A study of ancient Arabia
- A look at the Muslim religion
- The poetry of Psalms
- Writing psalms and easy poetry
- Play the Royal Bazaar Trading Game and see who becomes the richest
person in Arabia during these two weeks.
- Arrange student psalms and poems in booklet form and print off a copy
for each student/parent.
|Bulletin Board Ideas:
- Taste and see that the Lord is good. Psalm 34:8
- Delight yourself in the Lord; and he will give you the desires of
your heart. Psalm 37:4
- Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your
wings. Psalm 17:8
- Arabian Proverbs
- A thousand curses never tore a shirt.
- The crying cat catches nothing.
- If you buy cheap meat, when it boils you smell what you have saved.